Plumbing Permit

Picture of running faucet.

Picture of running faucet.

Plumbing permits are for miscellaneous plumbing projects that are not under the Residential Minor Work Permit.

  • Residential and Commercial Minor Work (Water heater/Water softener/Irrigation)

  • Residential and Commercial New Construction

  • Residential and Commercial Building (Addition/Remodel/Finished basement)


An electronic copy (pdf, tiff document) of the following are required for submission:

  • Waste, vent and layout plans

The permit will be denied if the plans are not submitted as a high resolution (readable) document

Apply Now

Create an account and log into the Rogers Permit Portal. Choose “Plumbing” as the application type and fill in the form to apply.


Call City Hall at 763-428-2253