Temporary Sign Permit

Picture of a temporary sale sign.

Picture of a temporary sale sign.

A temporary sign permit is usually designated for commercial and sale events such as hanging a banner. The permit also depends on the location and type of sign. Contact City Hall for more information.

Submit a Permit

You can submit a Temporary Sign Permit application by emailing a completed application to building@ci.rogers.mn.us or drop off at City Hall.

More Information

Visit or Call City Hall at 763-428-2253

Building, Planning.sign, signage