What local utility companies do i need to contact?

homestead applications

The City will no longer be accepting homestead applications.  Find more information and apply online visit: www.hennepin.us/homestead

Where do i find information on permits and licenses?

Where do i vote?

Rogers is divided into two precincts for voting. Residents living north of Interstate 94 are in precinct one and vote at the Rogers Activity Center (ice arena) on 141st Avenue. Residents living south of Interstate 94 are in precinct two and vote at the Rogers Community Room (fire station) on Memorial Drive. For those previously registered, you will receive a postal verification card issued by Hennepin County.

Where Can I Find Information on Utility Billing?

I need a drivers license, vehicle registration or special license

Please stop at a Hennepin County Service Center.

Some services that the service center provides are:

  • All-terrain vehicle (ATV) registration

  • Birth certificates or records

  • Boat or watercraft registration

  • Death certificates or records

  • Drive-thru - use your renewal notice to renew tabs

  • Driver's licenses and instruction permits

  • License plates or tabs

  • Marriage licenses

  • Marriage certificates or records

  • Ministerial or ordination credential filing

  • Minnesota state ID's

  • Notary services

  • Property tax payments

  • Snowmobile registration

  • State park permit

  • Vehicle registration or title

  • Vehicle title, tabs or plates

Visit the Hennepin County's website for more information.

I have a digging project in my Yard?

Remember to call Gopher One before you dig!

How do i find information about the latest announcements from the city?

what schools serve Rogers?

There are a number of public and private schools in Rogers.  The following are links to the local public schools: