Commercial New Construction


This permit is required for:

  • New Multi-Family Apartments

  • New Commercial Structure


Planning and zoning approvals must be granted by City Council before any building permits can be released.

Please Note:

The City of Rogers is no longer the owner and operator of the Rogers Wastewater Treatment Facility. Metropolitan Council Environmental Services is now the owner and operator of the plant, and will be responsible for making Sewer Availability Charge (SAC) Determinations for Commercial and Industrial projects within the City of Rogers.

The City of Rogers has always used the same method of SAC calculation as MCES, so contractors, building owners, and businesses should not notice any difference in determinations. In order to get a building permit the applicant must provide the City with a SAC Determination Letter from MCES, and submittal requirements can be found at

Apply Now

Create an account and log into the Rogers Permit Portal. Choose “Commercial New Construction ” as the application type and fill in the form to apply.


Call City Hall at 763-428-2253., apartments